"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!"
Lucy Van Pelt in Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another Birthday Cake

I made this cake last night. Hubby's beating up that i charged so little for it. I was approached by our nanny's daughter who wanted to do something special for a friend of hers. She loves my cakes (or at least that's what she said to win me over).



Previously her mom placed an order for a graduation cake for her but requested that instead of a cake to use my specialty brownies. It came out rather nicely but unfortunately I have no picture due to that camera being stolen the day I took the photo.

I must say the nanny's family is getting the best of my baking...then again they are one of my only only paying customers... some may think its a "give-away-price", but I chalk it up as practice.

2 comments:

Leonardo Melendez said...

That's top shit. I don't even need to know the price tag, just listen to Roy. So when the pastry shop opening?

Helbaby said...

Thanks. For me to open shop two things will have to happen:

1)I would need to change my state of mind that: doing it for money would take the fun out of it and hence feel like work.

2)After mind has changed I would then take classes to become a pastry chef.